Enviro-Tech Services is an environmental laboratory deals in environmental monitoring & testing. we work in diverse ranges of environmental monitoring and baseline data preparation for the projects from mining, building construction, township, highway, power plant, chemicals plant, iron & steel plants, distilleries plant, sugar plants and industries facilities etc. we have highly experienced and qualified chemists, inspection engineers and serve following monitoring & testings including sample collection, sample preservation and transportation of sample to in-house / site laboratory facility:
- Air Monitoring
- Noise / Lux Monitoring
- Stack Monitoring
- Water And Waste Water Sampling
- Soil And Sludge Sampling
Recognition & Accreditations :
- Recognized by the ministry of environment, forests (MoEF) and climate change, GoI
- Occupational Health & Safety System (18001) provides analytical/ environmental testing services & environmental consulting including eia (environmental impact assessment) and other similar studies, design, manufacture and installation of pollution control systems like etp, air pollution control systems and rain water harvesting system.
- Environmental Management System (iso 14001) provides environmental consulting services like eia, environmental auditing, health, safety & analytical services in the various discipline like environment, food, petroleum, building material, chemical & microbiological including design & installation of the pollution control plants (etp & apcs).
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001) Provides environmental consultancy including carrying out eia and other similar studies. also provides analytical/ environmental testing service. design, manufacture and installation of pollution control systems like Effluent Treatment Plant, Air Pollution Control Systems And Rain Water Harvesting System.
- National Accreditation Board for Testing And Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department Of Science & Technology, Government Of India.