Service Enquiry

Consent To Establish/DPCC Consent to Operate

Consent To Establish and Consent To Operate For Pollution Control License
Consent to Establish and Consent to Operate


If you are looking to start any Industry or commercial unit that may cause pollution to environment in form of WATER OR AIR POLLUTION, then it is mandatory to get license or Consent from State Pollution Control Board. This Consent is applied in two Stages: Consent to Establish and Consent to Operate


Consent to Establish (CTE)  is the primary License required before establishment of your Industry.  It is a kind of prior intimation to Pollution Control Board about your proposed business activity, its pollution potential and proposed pollution control measures. 

After getting Consent to Establish Certificate from Pollution Control Board, Industrial unit can establish and install plant and machinery as per requirement.


When installation of plant, machinery and pollution control devices, is comleted and your unit is ready to start operation, then  you need to get Consent to Operate (CTO) certificate.

This application contains the technical information about waste water discharge, air emission load, relevant test reports including design and details of pollution control devices. 

Consent to Establish and Consent to operate are the two main licenses that are required if you are in the process of setting up a New Industrial or Commercial unit. Consent to Establish is the primary License required before establishment of your Industry. After this license, Consent to Operate needs to be obtained once the basic machinery and infrastructure are set up and you are ready to operate and must be obtained from the State pollution control board, in Delhi NCR (Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad & Gurgaon) you can always rely on Green Genra for the purpose.

Get Started

Who all need to obtain Pollution Control License
Industrial Establishments MSME, Large scale Industry
Construction Projects such as Mall, Shopping Complexes, Institutions
Hotels/ Restaurants/ Eating Houses/ Guest Houses/
E-Waste, Battery Waste, Plastic Waste Recycling/ Disposal Facilities
Process for filing Application for Consent to Establish and Consent to Operate
  • Choose a Conforming area/ permitted industrial area, where manufacturing activity is allowed as per Local Authority Norms
  • Prepare project reports, undertakings, water balance charts, details of pollution control equipment and other documents as applicable and required for Consent to Establish (CTE) application. File CTE application with requisite documents, information and fees.
  • Application goes under scrutiny of Pollution Control Official. A Complete and correct application would be processed for grant of Consent  to Establish Certificate. However if application is incomplete, then official will either raise clarification or may also reject the application.
  • For Consent to operate  (CTO) application, first Install Pollution Control Devices/  take control measures w.r.t Water/Air/Noise Pollution as applicable to your industry and subsequently get Lab testing done of installed Pollution Control Device from empanelled Lab of Pollution Control Board.
  • File CTO application with requisite documents, information and fees. Application goes under scrutiny of Pollution Control Official and similar procedure is followed.
How We can help You Obtain License for Consent to Establish and Consent to Operate
Documents And Information Collection

Our Customer Executive would line up with you and collect necessary documents and information based on your Business Activity

Document Processing and Preparation of Enclosures

Based on the documents and information we will prepare project report, undertaking and other enclosures to be filed with Consent Application

Application Filing and fees submission

Once enclosures are prepared we will file the consent application online and requisite Govt. fees shall be paid by Client. Your Application Gets completed.

Follow up in Pollution Board for your Consent License

Once Application is completed in all respect your application would be processed for grant of license. In case of any query from department, we will follow up with the department.

Documents Required for Filing Consent to Establish and Operate Applications
  1. Aadhar Card of Applicant
  2. Pan Card of Company/Partnership firm
  3. Rent Agreement if applicable
  4. Water and Electricity Bill
  5. Layout Plan
  6. Undertaking
  7. Project Report
  8. Lab Test Reports if applicable
Complete Solution for Your All Pollution Control Related Queries

We offer complete range of solutions varying from Environmental Compliances and Documentation related to Pollution Control Boards to installation of Pollution Control Devices such as Sewage Treatment Plant, Effluent Treatment Plant,  Oil and Grease Trap, Wet Scrubber, Dust Collector, Bag Filters.

Our Team Consists of Environmental Engineers, Ex Pollution Control Committee Officials having experience in various spheres of environment for catering different needs of Industrial/Commercial units. As we are focussed only on environmental sector, we can provide to the point solutions to Industrial/Commercial units for any issue related to this sector and make them complaint with pollution control norms..  

We also provide Remedial Solutions to Industries who have been issued Show Cause Notices, Modified Directions, Closure  Directions in case of  non compliance of Pollution Control Norms. Onsite Training of Staff for handling pollution norms/ Skill development of Operator of ETP/ STP from Environmental Experts is also offered.


Our Clients
Latest News
Upcoming Events